Enigma DedVM is the first module in the Enigma Dedicated series. The latest version is 1.1. The program is created to support research by Vivian Muller into the astrological aspects of suicide. You can also use the program for other research. Using Enigma DedVM you can read a data file, automatically calculate the charts ànd generate a control group. The program supports 8 different types of tests.
The program supports the following tests:
- Totals of Sun, Moon, and Ascendant in signs.
- Positions in houses 1 and 10.
- Positions at a corner.
- Elevation: positions close to the MC.
- Maximal positions: based on rulership and exaltation and fall.
- Prominent connections: aspects with important points.
- No aspects.
- Principles: several checks based on the relation with a sign (analog houses, rulership).
Enigma DedVM can be installed at a Windows environment. I tested it on a 64-bit version of Windows 10 but it probably also runs on older versions. The program is free and open source.
You can download a manual. Hierin vind je ook informatie over de installatie.
The program itself can be downloaded here.
Information for programmers is available at radixpro.org