Enigma Parans calculates Paranatellonta, or Parans for short, taking into account the real position (longitude and latitude) of planets and fixed stars. The results of the calculations correspond exactly to those of Bernadette Brady.
Functionality of the program
- Calculation of longitude, declination, altitude, azimuth and times of rising, culmination, setting and anti-culmination.
- An overview of formed parans with the corresponding times.
- Supported planets: Sun through Saturn or Sun through Pluto (adjustable).
- Fixed stars: The standard stars as attributed to Claudius Ptolemy.
- Adjustable orb in time.
- Exact positions thanks to the use of the Swiss Ephemeris.
- Calculations from 13,000 BCE to 16,799 CE: nearly 30,000 years.
- The program is bilingual (Dutch and English).
- Extensive help function.
- Full user manual.
- The program runs on PCs with Windows (tested on Windows 10 and 11) with a screen of at least 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Enigma Parans is free and open source.
Download the installation file and user manual. In this manual, you will find an explanation of the installation.
More information for developers: http://radixpro.org/parans