Via RadixPro you can download the application Enigma Cycles. It is the first release: version 0.1. The program is still in beta but has been tested pretty extensively.
The most important functionality
- Calculation of cycles for almost all important celestial points (30 in total).
- Positions in longitude, latitude, right ascension, declination, and distance.
- Tropical and sidereal positions.
- Geocentric and heliocentric positions.
- Exact positions due to the use of the Swiss Ephemeris.
- Calculations from 13,000 BCE until 16,799 CE: almost 30,000 years.
- All results are shown in a table on your screen and are saved automatically in a csv file that you can import into a spreadsheet application.
- Line chart with a graphical presentation of the cycle.
- Bar chart with the frequencies per degree.
- Possibility to zoom in on the diagrams.
- Export the diagrams to a PNG file.
- The program is bi-lingual (English and Dutch).
- Extensive help-functionality.
- Complete user manual.
- The program runs on PCs with Windows (tested on Windows 10) with a full HD screen (1920 x 1080 pixels).
- Enigma Cycles is free and open source.
Information for developers: http://radixpro.org/cycles